Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome From Mike!

-Mike Gallagher

We Said We'd Be Back


Welcome to the new Progressively Aggressive! First up, to our new readers, thank you for stopping by, I hope you find our posts as interesting and informative as we do. To those of you loyal enough to be returning to us, make sure you check out some of our changes, including our new contributors and site pages, and co-creator Ronniguy's welcome back post! As you navigate through the site you'll notice we've become much more organized and are looking forward to offering more focused coverage, especially on some of our favorite Cons such as C2E2 and ACEN.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Mike Gallagher, I've been the site's photographer since our first Con, do my best to help Ronniguy out with logos and IT, and was a part of many of the original podcasts. I've since moved to the Windy City and for the first time you'll be seeing some written content from me as well. As we continue down the line you'll be able to search the site for label: OMG to find anything I write, and you can contact me via Mailbag@ProgressivelyAggressive.com, Twitter @Ouwosh, or e-mail me directly using OMG@progressivelyaggressive.com. As always, be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @JRAggressive.

Until next time, sit back, relax and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | fantastic sams coupons