Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The New Spiderman Movie!

Hey, my little kittens. John here, with a quick post before any comic reviews later this week and our 2nd official podcast this weekend. I wanted to highlight a quick shot of Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy in the new Spiderman movie that's currently shooting.




First off.... nice legs, Emma Stone.

Second, WOW is this going to be bad. "Hey I'm Peter Parker, I'm a troubled teen with issues, and I wear a long sleeve shirt over a short sleeve shirt under a hoodie under a jacket."

"Oh Peter, I'm Gwen Stacy, and I wear a peacoat with a meaningless scarf and a super-short skirt!"

...Actual dialogue.


Next podcast coming up this weekend, stay tuned later in the week for a review of Salt on Bluray! No? You think it looks like shit? Okay, you're probably right I won't rent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | fantastic sams coupons